Jump to navigation Jump to search
This filter allows you to process EPUB (Electronic Publication) documents.
The filter decides which encoding to use for the input file using the following logic:
- If the file has a Unicode Byte-Order-Mark:
- Then, the corresponding encoding (e.g. UTF-8, UTF-16, etc.) is used.
- Otherwise, the input encoding used is the default encoding that was specified when setting the filter options.
If the output encoding is UTF-8:
- If the input encoding was also UTF-8, a Byte-Order-Mark is used for the output document only if one was detected in the input document.
- If the input encoding was not UTF-8, no Byte-Order-Mark is used in the output document.
At this time, this filter does not have an editor to create or modify its configuration file. You need to use a text editor to edit custom configurations.